Jai Durge Industries offers a best-in-class heavy-duty Fully automatic dona making machine that is designed and developed by our skilled professionals as per industrial standards that imparts high sturdiness and ensures high working efficiency. It can be easily controlled by a single operator with the help of a simple interface control panel. This machine is capable to produce an output of 5000 pieces per hour. Fully automatic dona making machine requires a single-phase alternating voltage and is capable to process sheets with thickness in between 80 to 200 gsm.
Product details of Fully Automatic Dona Making Machine
Country of Origin
Made in India
Specification of Fully Automatic Dona Making Machine
- name: - fully automatic jdi 06 high speed digital
- pattal-dauna machine
- product size:- 4 to 16 inches (patashi, dauna, nashta plate ,pattal)
- output: 5000 pcs per hr.
- heat control:- auto cut (manual sunvick switch) power source: - 220v 50 hz.
- motor: - 1 hp (godrej copper winding)
- body: - 3x3 heavy square pipe
- body cover:- 18 gauge sheet
- for pressure: - inbuilt burm gear(for better quality product just like hydraulic)
- size: - width
- after assembling: length-
- crank: - brand- kirlosker
- roll stand: - nylon roll supporters with brake system(for roll stability)
- weight: - 450 kg approx.
- raw material: - 80 gsm to 200 gsm.
- power supply :- single phase